During this difficult time of the COVID-19 pandemic, all Anthem Hills Pediatrics locations are open for any and all of your child’s medical needs. As always we have separate waiting areas for our well and sick visits. We also now offer telehealth for select visits. Please call our office for more information.
Our office is taking all necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our patients, their families and our staff. As we remain open and to stay in compliance with the CDC, AAP, and SNHD there have been a few updates and modifications to our policies and procedures.
1. As always you must schedule an appointment as we do not accept walk-ins at any of our locations.
2. Our Henderson office, located at 825 N Gibson Rd., Suite 301, Henderson, NV 89011 is open on Monday’s and Friday’s for well visits only.
3. For the health and safety of everyone, the patient should only be accompanied by one adult, and face masks are required for anyone 2yrs and older.
4. Temperature checks and a questionnaire, for the adult accompanying the patient, are required upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or greater will be asked to wait in their car and we will call you when your room is ready.
5. Any patient coming in for COVID-19 testing or who has a fever and/or cough should remain in the car and call our office upon arrival. Our front desk will check you in and you will receive a call back when your room is ready.
6. If you are requesting a COVID-19 test for your child please keep in mind these appointments are done at the end of the day.
7. If you are worried about exposure you can always call us from your car upon arrival, we will check you in and when it is your turn we will escort you right into your room.
8. You can visit www.healthychildren.org for up-to-date information on the COVID-19 illness and other pediatric health information.
We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time. If you have any questions or need medical advice you can call our office at 702-566-2400. Together we can help stop the spread of Covid-19.
Anthem Hills Pediatrics Website Disclaimer:
The contents of the Anthem Hills Pediatrics website, such as text, graphics, and other material ("Content") located at www.anthemhillspediatrics.com, its sub-domains, or aliases ("Website") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of Content found on the Website. If you have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.